DIY Planner Covers: They are 7x9", this means they will fit the Erin Condren Life Planners and the Coiled Recollections Planners from Michaels.
Each set is a 4 page JPG FOLDER.
***LOOK FOR THE FOLDER CALLED: HELLO BEAUTIFUL COVERS***
Instructions are below the image
Click on the preview pic below to take you to the high-resolution download.
If you love anything you’ve downloaded, please share with your friends on social media
Tag me in your posts!! #victoriathatcher
**FOR BEST RESULTS ACCESS MY GOOGLE DRIVE THROUGH FIREFOX**
By downloading this printable, I acknowledge that it was at no cost to me and I will not sell it for financial gain.
1. Print out the 4 page jpgs (Card stock works best, but plain paper will be fine)
2. Cut out each image
3. Adhere the front to the inside front and the back to the inside back
4. If you don't have a 10 mil laminator and 10mil sheets, you'll have to go to your office
supply store and have them laminate for you.
(TELL THEM YOU WANT IT 10 MIL) << Important
5. Cut out the images (leaving a slight border. Do NOT cut to the edge or lamination will
open - look at your current cover to see how much border you'll want to leave.
6. On the coiled side, leave a bit more border, because you're going to punch holes here.
7. Using an 1/8 hole punch (easily found at Walmart, Amazon or craft stores for about
$4. They're handy to have anyway :) I use mine on tiny brads.
8. Remove your current cover. lay it on top of your new cover and with a sharpie, mark all
9. Then punch the holes out!! You'll need a little strength here to get through the thick
10. Then cut slits thru each hole (again, see your current cover for a visual).
It's technically called a Hand Punch :) Fiskars 1/8 Inch Hand Punch
I'm the wife of the biggest Dallas Cowboys fan ever, mom to 2 adult children, 2 step-sons, 3 fur-babies and daughter of The King!
Anything can be made beautiful with pink spray paint and a little glitter :)
Thanks for the coffee!
Please know that every dollar is appreciated and brings me such joy to know you appreciate my work.
To make my little piece of the world cuter.
All artwork is purchased, attributed, free artwork or fan art.
My husband and I own a manufacturing business in Las Vegas. So, if you need anything built or created, contact me :) We do bomb work. Hotel Rooms, High-End Kitchens to DJ Booths.