The latest thing in stickers is turning our bitmojis into printable stickers. I know there are several ways using other programs but this is how I do it. Screens may look different depending on your phone, email service and editing programs you use.
1. Open the Bitmoji app on your phone and click the image you like then email it to yourself. (You can select several images, but I'm using just one for this tutorial)
2. Open your email and right click on the preview pic and "save image" to your desktop. If you don't have a preview image and only a link, right click the link and save to desktop.
3. Open Design Space on your Cricut and upload the image as a COMPLEX IMAGE
4. Save as a PRINT THEN CUT image. Then you can copy and paste as many as you'd like. This works great if the image is just one piece but in this case as you can see clearly in the "CUT" preview it will cut as 3 separate pieces.
2nd way using Photoshop
I have Photoshop CS5 and this is how we can make this into one image.
1. Upload image to Photoshop
2. Using the MAGIC WAND delete the background
3. Add a STROKE (make it thick enough so it fills in all the spaces between the words)
4. Change the STROKE color to white
5. Right click on the image in the LAYERS panel and CONVERT TO SMART IMAGE
6. Than add another STROKE, this gives us our cutline for The Cricut
I make my document 5.5 x 8 (this is common size for Print then Cut) then I copy as many images that will fit on the document then I save as a jpg.
Import the JPG into Design Space, delete the background and you will have a full sheet of stickers ready to go!
I hope this was helpful and tag me in your social media posts!!
Anything can be made beautiful with pink spray paint and a little glitter :)
Thanks for the coffee!
Please know that every dollar is appreciated and brings me such joy to know you appreciate my work.
To make my little piece of the world cuter.
All artwork is purchased, attributed, free artwork or fan art.
My husband and I own a manufacturing business in Las Vegas. So, if you need anything built or created, contact me :) We do bomb work. Hotel Rooms, High-End Kitchens to DJ Booths.