I'm starting a new series of DIY Planner Covers! They are 7x9", this means they will fit the Erin Condren Life Planners and the Coiled Recollections Planners from Michaels.
Each set is a 4 page PDF. (Front, Inside Front, Inside Back and Back)
Instructions are below the image
Click on the preview pic below to take you to the high-resolution download.
This file is called: Halloween EC Set
If you love anything you’ve downloaded, please share with your friends on social media
Tag me in your posts!! #victoriathatcher
**FOR BEST RESULTS ACCESS MY GOOGLE DRIVE THROUGH FIREFOX**
By downloading this printable, I acknowledge that it was at no cost to me and I will not sell it for financial gain.
1. Print out the 4 page PDF (Card stock works best, but plain paper will be fine)
2. Cut out each image
3. Adhere the front to the inside front and the back to the inside back
4. If you don't have a 10 mil laminator and 10mil sheets, you'll have to go to your office
supply store and have them laminate for you.
(TELL THEM YOU WANT IT 10 MIL) << Important
5. Cut out the images (leaving a slight border. Do NOT cut to the edge or lamination will
open - look at your current cover to see how much border you'll want to leave.
6. On the coiled side, leave a bit more border, because you're going to punch holes here.
7. Using an 1/8 hole punch (easily found at Walmart, Amazon or craft stores for about
$4. They're handy to have anyway :) I use mine on tiny brads.
8. Remove your current cover. lay it on top of your new cover and with a sharpie, mark all
9. Then punch the holes out!! You'll need a little strength here to get through the thick
10. Viola! A whole new world :)
It's technically called a Hand Punch :) Fiskars 1/8 Inch Hand Punch
Some images were obtained from freepik.com
If you've loved anything that you've downloaded, please consider buying me a cup of coffee :) ko-fi
by clicking the SUPPORT ME button above. Every cup is appreciated and I love to continue to bring you free printables
To make my little piece of the world cuter.
All artwork is purchased, attributed, free artwork or fan art.
My husband and I own a custom manufacturing business in Las Vegas, Nevada. We make cool stuff. >> CT DESIGN <<